Sonntag, 23. Februar 2014

First Things First

Well this is it.

My first blog post..where to start?



Quick introduction - my name is Jo. Johanna in long form but I like the short way.
I am 20 years old and live in Germany. I am currently in an apprenticeship which i will be finishing in July this year ( fingers crossed - maybe I shoud start learning for my finals instead of starting a blog...haha..well done Jo).
I wanted to start my own blog for months but i never put myself together to create one. Procrastination is my game.
I mainly got inspired by two persons: Zoe Sugg aka Zoella & Louise Pentland aka Sprinkle Of Glitter. I found it amazing to share experiences and connect with so many people. Though their blogs are very "beauty-ish" i enjoy them eeeveeerytime.
I want to fill this blog with stuff I like/love/adore. At this time I don't want to focus on a specific topic yet. Movies, music, travels, food maybe even beauty - everything is in.

Now that I've been sitting here for roundabout 30 minutes to type this tiny text ( excuse my school english - working on it) I reaaaally hope the next post's will flow out of my hands. Kind of.

Let's see if this blog-thing works for me. I'm very, very exited at this point :)

So if you like leave a comment and follow this blog.

Cheers

Jo


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen