Time to throw your parka back in the closet - today is officially SPRING! Well at least in our calendars...
Today has been a day with absolutely gorgeous weather. 20°C in march - woah there northern Germany! Apparently the rain will be back tommorow so the day had to be seized (Carpe Diem alert)...
![]() |
| 1st of the year! Raspberry & After-Eight |
So I thought that I should take a moment to show you my most recent purchases of whom I believe are perfect for spring:
![]() |
| Dont mind the wood pile in the background ;) |
These are the "NICE CRAZY PATTERN LEO/ROSES" sneakers from the german brand DJINNS, which I just discovered when I had been shopping a few weeks ago. I first saw them and was like HELL YEEEEAH, even though the leo-print is usually not my game. So I decided to step out of my comfort zone for this gorgeous pair of shoes. They also have a beautiful floral print on it and the heels are leathern. Can't believe that I almost opted for a pair of plain, black sneakers instead - Where is my mind?
The DJINNS were about 60 €, which is totally fine compared to brands as VANS or Etnie, which I usually buy.
Please don't mind my photographical skills. Sun + lack of talent + Galaxy S4 = meh.
In the same shop that I bought my shoes those pair of sunglasses were hanging around waiting for me to pick he up. It was an intuitional decision - I wanted one of these kind so bad!
To finish this post of I took some rubbish pictures of flowers...because... SPRING!
I wish you a nice day :)
Jo








Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen