Awkward Hello - there we gooooo...
There has been a lot happening this year! I might say 2014 had the biggest changes in my 21-year-old life (which might seem hilarious in 20+years when I re-read this). First things first:
You may remember that I've been in a trainee for 3 years and my final exams laid before me when I did the last post. Yeah. Finished that. I didn't continue the job I had and took 2 months off before I started studying Tourism Economics in a university in the north of Germany. Because...LEARNING! ;)
The way to where I am writing this from was not the easiest tbh. Turned out that the search for flats/shared flats took months and I've gotten messed around pretty bad by some landlord who pretended to let me move in and cancelled me off 3 days before I should have moved in. So there I was sitting on my packed boxes, a whining mess, and felt - I know it sounds ridiculous - homeless. At that point I just had 2 weeks left before the semester started and was panicking over finding ANYTHING to live in. In the end it went better than I could have ever expected and I found a really nice flat which I share with 2 nice roommates and slowly but surely it starts to feel somewhat like home.
I also think I really like what I am studying. It's great to deepen the knowledge I already have. Exams are in january - it seems like I can't escape the learning haha.
That pretty much explains my absence the last half year. Time flies so fast. I look forward to write more blog posts from now on, let's see how it works out.
Bye x
Jo
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen